Appendix 9: A Prophetic Word to the Church - Romans 5:3-4

Received 21 November 2022

This prophetic word is not aimed towards everyone. It’s purpose is to show us…to warn us that: A pyramid has been built in the House of the Lord in America; this word when written, was directed towards those who have positioned themselves at the top of it…who are on very shaky ground; and to those who would/who are following them. (Genesis 11:4-8, Revelation 18:1-8); so that everyone else would PRAY…

“America,America: My Church in this Land. What are you aiming towards? To where are you running? 

“What is this that you are fighting for?…Because if it is anything other than My Gospel - My Kingdom - my glory, your fight is in vain.  (Ps.127:1)

“To whom are you listening? Who are those among you who continue to cry “Peace” and “Prosperity” when there is none? (Ezekiel 13:9-14)

“Who is the one who says “we will eat, drink, and enjoy our bounty” when your nation dies of a spiritual starvation around you? (Isaiah 22:12-13)

“Who is the man who says “Let’s take our nation back”, when it was never his to begin with? (Psalm24:1-2)

“Who is this who has the audacity to defy My Word, in the reckless pursuit of worldly gain - and teaches others to do likewise? (Matthew: ch. 6:19-24; ch. 16:24-26)

“Who are the ones who fight so hard to make this nation great again? For what purpose? Can anyone answer? Who is your enemy, my Church in America? - What is it’s name? Is it Satan? - Or is it “the Democrats”? 

“For I have heard the lofty boasts of those who claim to speak in My Name. They say “We will wage war and take America back” So exactly whom are you waging war against, my people? 

Is it against principalities and powers in high places…or is it against “the Left”?  (Ephesians 6:11-13)

“Wake up, beloved! Strengthen what little remains…for I have not found your works complete in my sight. (Revelation 3:2)

“You talk of taking the nation back - yet you do not know what you are talking about.

“You talk of “destroying the Left” Beloved, do you not understand that it is my will that none should perish - that ALL (Republican & Democrat) should come to repentance?  (2Peter3:9)

“What has happened to your zeal for my Name and my Gospel? Where is your meekness…your humility?…the joy of your first love, my bride in America?

“When you consecrated yourselves only to me, as burning branches plucked from the fire, you couldn’t wait to deliver my saving grace to others. Now my message of Heavenly Salvation has been replaced by one of carnal dominionism: You have placed the treasures and ideals of this nation, above the truth of My Word; And this my beloved, is idolatry;

“Now you have forsaken your love for my Kingdom and replaced it with an ungodly love and devotion to this Land…A Land that belongs to Me: That I - Yes I - set apart as holy from the beginning: 

Not for the prosperity of your own lives,

nor for worldly liberty

and not for the pursuit of the godless things that this world values; 

but that this Gospel of the Kingdom should be preached throughout the earth as a witness to EVERY people, in EVERY nation…not to pursue the “happiness” that comes from this world, but the Joy that comes from Heaven. (Matthew 24:14)

                                  ~~~~~~~

See:

https://www.groupbiblestudy.com/post/the-prayer-and-prophecy-for-america-spoken-in-1607?fbclid=IwAR0ts3OSJfGWniLAM4Dc_fzQSDPoih8rfCOV6lnhtsmoqBmtNnMRxWMRIWw&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

                                ~~~~~~~

“Consider this nation’s forefathers, who braved famine, disease, pestilence, and all kinds of danger, because their hearts were set on pilgrimage: not for an earthly kingdom, but a heavenly one;  (see: Psalm 84:5 & Hebrews ch. 11) 

So also I ordained for you to dwell here, not that you would find your lives - but rather that you would lose them -  for me.” (Acts17:26)




Revelation 3:17-20 “ ‘For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. 

I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. 

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 

***What is the cost of this gold the Lord wishes us to buy? The cost is our lives - surrendered and laid down for His service…just as the purchase of our Liberty, cost the Lord everything!***


My beloved, I know it feels as though you are a nation under siege from every angle…undermined at every turn: I know it looks at times, like you are losing everything…and it will continue, until the things that you cling to - the foundations of this Land built by men - are brought down,  and the original foundation stone, that is My Will and purpose, is raised up. 

See:

https://undergod714.blogspot.com/2022/02/america-from-great-olive-press-to-great.html?m=1&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

This will not be easy, for the refining of this nation must come,  but I promise I will not leave you or forsake you: 

The purpose of this refining is yes, to teach you to “fight” but more important, to teach you to ENDURE. (See Romans 5:3-5, Colossians 1:11 & James 1:2-4). For here is where you will overcome! (Matthew 24:12-13)

And I have given you grace to endure, because the end is yet  to come: the time of great trial and testing for the Earth…

This is why you Beloved, must be awake, sober minded and not clinging to the things of this Earth. This is why you will be refined…for all those who have ears to hear.

“And so I still say to you, My Beloved in America, that if you, My People, who have the honor of being called by My Name, will humble yourselves before me, and seek My Face first - and My Will Only…

and turn from the wickedness of this world, rather than covet it,  

If you will separate yourselves from this nation and unto Me…if you will walk before ME and be holy, I promise I Will hear you, and heal this Land…but it will not be the same when I do!”

(Deuteronomy 8:2-5)

(2Chronicles7:14)


For more on this topic see:

https://undergod714.blogspot.com/2022/11/going-to-take-america-back-spoken-by.html?m=1&mibextid=Zxz2cZ



Comments

Popular Posts